Piste scooter / Moto
Be healthier with fewer traffic jams.
Organise public space so people can choose the vehicule they want to use.
Bikes vs Cars 2015 Documentary: https://youtu.be/et8iEIPhooM
What a driverless world could look like | Wanis Kabbaj: https://youtu.be/OlLFK8oSNEM:
Urgent investment needed in walking and cycling infrastructure to save millions of lives and combat climate change – United Nations Environment Program:
Bicycle Race – Queen : https://youtu.be/xt0V0_1MS0Q
La Bicyclette – Yves Montand : https://youtu.be/eoHjQs6C4UY
Le projet deux à deux cycles:https://deuxadeuxcycles.wordpress.com/le-projet
8½, Fellini: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8%C2%BD
– Oh! There is still something we’d like to tell you …
– Nothing serious. It’s just that the police came to school to explain how to be safe on the road to the children. They explained the signs, how to cross the street … That sort of thing. When they finished, they asked if there were any questions.
– And there, we were kind of surprised. Your son, who is usually very shy and has trouble communicating, has raised his hand very high.
– We were really surprised. It is very rare that he raises his hand. I think it was the first time I saw him asking to speak like that.
– The police let him speak. And there, he began to explain to the police that dinosaurs were also very dangerous on the road.
– He described all kinds of dinosaurs and explained to the police how each dinosaur was dangerous on the road in different ways.
– We could not stop him anymore. And he gave all sorts of instructions and explanations about how to protect oneself … It was funny.
– We had a good laugh.
– It was just for the anecdote. Are there other things you want to discuss at this meeting?
– No, that’s fine. And you, darling, do you want to add something?
– No. Thank you for having us.
– Thank you. Goodbye.
– Bye, Madam.
– Bye, do not hesitate to call us or write in the home liaison diary if you have to tell us something …
– All right, good evening.
– Good evening, thank you.
The parents put their coats on and left.
– He’s a quite phenomenon our son. He is awesome. And then, with all the dinosaurs that he knows, he had to talk their ear off for some time ….
– Yes, but you see; somewhat, they are too young for rational explanations. He translated the policeman’s speech into a story adapted to the age of the children. And then, after all, he’s right. The biggest danger on the road is the unexpected. We cannot know what to do in all situations …
– But preparing for the most common contingencies reduces risk ….
The next day, our young hero tried to use Word for the first time. And guess what, he drew shapes to design an Ankylosaurus…