– compared to public transport or cars at rush hours.
– Consumes less than a car, consumes even less when it is electric.
– Helps reduce traffic jams. (Reduces the infrastructure budget of the city).
– Easier to park. (Less parking to build for the city)
Not so good:
– Accidents, caused in 85%of the time by car drivers who do not see the scooters. Et paon! They should have one eye every feather !!
– Equipment needed. Hot in summer.
– Compulsory training for scooter drivers with a test to be passed before going on the road. Insist during driving school lessons on the presence of scooters, educate drivers of all types of vehicles so that they can properly protect scooter drivers.
– Paint scooters in more visible colors.
– Make outfits and helmets more visible. (In motorcycle shops, most products are black and a few in neon yellow colours, reflective stripes, which is justified but it discourages most customers who want to look like a knight, not a policeman). For this, I propose that outfits have to make the knight as proud as an iridescent peacock. After all, peacocks are seers AND are very classy.
– Create dedicated lines for scooters, in addition to bike ones. This would facilitate the work of the car drivers because they would only have to look at the dedicated way to take action. Looking in all mirrors all the time is difficult.
– More people to scooter = less traffic jams, less space dedicated to park and less pollution.