Ay Yo Yogurt YOYO Yeah!
Guaranteed gelatin-free ( = bone + bovine skin + pig skin)
That’s good, boycotting = no more poisoning
Ay Yo Yogurt YOYO Yeah!
Guaranteed gelatin-free ( = bone + bovine skin + pig skin)
That’s good, boycotting = no more poisoning
A long time ago, my flatmate used to bring these jars of tomato sauce that were so delicious. They came from her Sicilian grand-mother and my flatmate used to say: “I don’t understand why people buy it; it is so easy to make. You just cook the tomatoes in a big pan. You put the hot sauce in a jar and turn it upside down, that’s it.” It took me time to follow the instructions but when I finally did, I was convinced.
You can use any variety of tomatoes but the higher the quality of the ingredients, the better the dish will be for your taste and health. So choose your products well. (from your personal garden or the market, preferably organic).
You can add whatever you like: rosemary, thyme, pepper, stalk celery, half a carrot, etc.
You can use it on pasta or rice or even use it for another recipe. Enjoy!
Half a lemon juice + 1 liter of water = ça mousse (foam)
You can also add slices of fresh ginger roots and add them to this drink. You can also make variations to this recipe: it works with oranges, strawberries, grapefruits or anything you like.
The Guardian – Grandma’s all-natural recipes: when life gives you lemons, preserve them: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/apr/30/grandmas-all-natural-recipes-when-life-gives-you-lemons-preserve-them
Ginger and Lemon sparkling water.
You can also squeeze the juice of the half lemon directly into the glass of sparkling water.
Pour lire ceci en français, cliquez ici: https://aurianneor.tumblr.com/post/158971101626/healthy-soda-le-jus-d12-citron-1l-deau
– Coffee Invitation: https://aurianneor.tumblr.com/post/162392229350/coffee-invitation-a-
1) The success of this dish depends on the quality of the ingredients (as is the case of many other dishes …). Buy an organic farm chicken (or red label) and good quality vegetables (garden, farm, organic, AMAPs, etc.). If the vegetables are local or seasonal, it’s even better 😉
2) Buy a gold watch to measure cooking times. Oh no, not worth it, everything must be done by eyesight! Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 °C) instead.
3) Take the baking tray from your oven. Wash and cut into pieces the vegetables you have chosen (onions, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, potatoes, lemons, olives, etc.). Spread them on the baking tray.
4) Pour a glass of water over the vegetables and a generous drizzle of olive oil over the chicken.
5) Season according to your tastes directly on the chicken: salt, pepper, garlic, herbs of Provence, ginger, curry or others; then put pieces of butter (salted or sweet according to the tastes) on the chicken between the thighs and on the back, wherever it does hold, (see photo at the top right).
7) Every half hour, turn the chicken upside down and all the vegetables and check that there is enough liquid (to prevent it from burning). The cooking time depends on the size of the chicken and the amount of vegetables. The chickens in the photo have cooked about 2 hours.
8) The chicken is cooked when it says cui-cui; Oh no, when it’s when it’s golden!
To quote a Thai friend: “How do you manage to have a chicken that does not taste … We use chicken to give flavor to our dishes”.
So, do not hesitate to use the carcass and put it in water to cook pasta, for example or to make broth.
Miss Terra cheers me up
Tira = terra = earth, soil -> Tiarra / Misu = sublime / minus -> Miss
“Tiramisù” comes from the Venetian tiramesù [tirameˈsu], meaning “pick me up”, “cheer me up” or “lift me up”
Miss Terra – Wikipedia: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Terra
1) Mix three egg yolks and 75g of sugar until the mixture whitens. Add 250g of mascarpone. Mix well. Add two teaspoons of orange blossom water. Add to the mixture three stiffly whipped egg whites.
2) Dip the lady fingers biscuits into strong coffee that has cooled down, but without having them “too wet”. Arrange them as you go in the bottom of a dish. Pour over half of the mascarpone mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa.
3) Repeat step 2.
4) Leave in the fridge for a few hours.
Bon appétit !
The higher the quality of the ingredients, the better the dish will be for your taste and health. So choose your products well; (from your personal garden or the market, preferably organic).
Ton/Ta Jean/Jeans/Gin Tagine/Tajine??? What’s this language!
The better the quality of the products, the better the recipe to taste and for health. It is better to choose the right products: garden, A.M.A.P., market, craftsman, etc. preferably organic.
Choose ingredients that go together: read tagine recipes and follow your inspiration.
Cut the onions and fry them gently in olive oil in the electric tagine. Add Salt.
Brown the pieces of meat (or not if you make a vegetarian dish).
Add a little butter and the spices of your choice (ginger, garlic, saffron, parsley, coriander, etc.). Mix well.
Add the vegetables, with or without potatoes, cut into pieces and, possibly, dried fruits (grapes, almonds, prunes, apricots, etc.)
Pour ½ glass of water approximately. Cover.
Cook for at least an hour and as long as possible over very low heat.
If you wish, add cpreserved lemons and olives for the last 15 minutes.
Denim – Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denim
Tajine -Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajine
How to make the perfect chicken tagine – Felicity Cloake – The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2013/mar/13/how-make-perfect-chicken-tagine
Jamie’s Moroccan Beef Tagine: https://youtu.be/n1tCHI18XdU
Honey, ice-cream please!
1 tablesppon of honey
10cl of milk
50g of cream
1 beaten egg
1 tablespoon of sugar (optional)
Pour into 4 ice-cream molds.
Leave 5 hours in the freezer.
The better the quality of the products, the better the dish. So choose your products well. (from your personal garden or the market, preferably organic).
Oh purée! du céleri-rave!
If you wish, you can add grated nutmeg, pepper or even lemongrass that you can cut and then put to infuse in the broth (remove well before blending).
The higher the quality of the ingredients, the better the dish will be for your taste and health.
Enjoy your meal!
Two potatoes cross a road. They get crushed. French Celeriac says, “Oh! purée!”
Brioche à la crème fraîche: La brioche Butchy: Cliquez ici: http://amandise.fr/brioche-a-la-creme-fraiche via @amandise – Préparer 5h avant la dégustation (temps de pose ).
Plus les ingrédients sont de qualité, plus le plat sera bon au goût et pour la santé.
Testée et approuvée par ma famille!
La photo correspond à notre première tentative (Je cuisine avec les enfants).
Vous n’avez pas besoin de faire la brioche de la photo, juste une qui vous plaise… Si c’est bon, c’est bon! Laissez-vous aller à vos envies!
Wikipedia – Brioche: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brioche
– Oh no! What a disaster! There is hot chocolate everywhere, even in the grooves of the dishwasher.
– It is necessary to clean immediately, otherwise the milk will rot.
With that, Bixente went to get the Spanish mop and sponges. Bachué went to the living-room to warn his friends. As she burst out laughing, she recounted how she had stirred too much chocolate and how the foam had risen and how the case had ended in a volcanic eruption on the washing machine. Oh yes! The kitchen was tiny and the top of the machine served as a worktop.
Chuckling with laughter, she added:
– We’ll have to leave you, because the longer we wait, the harder it will be to clean up.
– Chocolate is everywhere, everywhere! Bixente commented jovially. Explosion of hot chocolate! What a story!
The guests stayed in the living room because the kitchen was too small for them to be of any help. Bachué and Bixente sponged, sponged and mopped again, but it seemed that there was always one more place to discover and that it was necessary to clean up. It took a lot longer than they would have imagined.
– A Basque and a Colombian, unable to prepare chocolate … Traditions are getting lost it seems.
– No, it’s at least the hundredth time that we enjoy this recipe. Even the best cooks can be wrong at least once in a hundred.
– You call it wrong, it’s a real disaster! And what will our friends think?
– They’ll think we have a volcano in the kitchen! joked Bachué with a mischievous tone. They suspect that we would have preferred to drink our chocolate while chatting … Cleaning is still not a great hobby …
– For sure. But we should ask your grandmother how she prepares hers. I do not want to use that damn chocolate that your mother offered you!
– Okay, but she can still serve as a carafe of water. It is beautiful all the same, replied Bachué.
– OK. Water is easier to mop …
After a long time … scrubbing …
– Well now that they have been waiting for an eternity, they should still be served something, said Bachué.
– Not chocolate, I have an overdose. After an episode like this, you need at least one Irish coffee.
– But we’ve never done any!
– I do not care. I just asked them and they are very up to it. I want one and, with them, I’m looking for a recipe on the net. They seem to know how to do it, it looks simple, besides the whipped cream. Do not whip too hard … Otherwise, foam eruption …
– Ooh! You make me proposals, whispered Bachué in response to the joke.
– Prepare a coffee please my love while I inquire.
He returned two minutes later, I’m going to the Monoprix to take some whipped cream. It will avoid catastrophes. I will also take a little Whiskey because it must be heated with sugar. It’s just in case we have to do it several times.
Leopold, Noor and their son Fael came to put their head on the door:
– So, how are you doing?
Bixente pulled on his shoes and as he grabbed his coat, another explosion was heard.
– Ah! that’s it! Now I saw how a volcano works, Fael was super happy with this scientific experiment.
– Oh! My God!, marvelled Bixente.
– We will have to clean everything again, demonstrated Bachu. There is some all over the ceiling, the whole window and all the tiles! There are even some in the grooves of the dishwasher. It’s even worse than chocolate!
– Come on, come out of this kitchen, you’ve done enough cleaning for today. We are taking care of it. Keep an eye on Fael, will you? And then, it’s not as bad as it seems, Noor comforted her.
– It’s true, two explosions and zero wounded, it is rather a good record, ventured Leopold while holding back with laughter. After all this typical cuisine was quite untypical. Today it’s a great circus show, an acrobatic but an explosive one! But this is not an opera buffa; with all that, we have nothing in the belly.
Noor scowled at him.
– That’s why I propose to fetch fries with coke and beers, Belgian, of course.
– Very good idea, thanked Bixente, I’m coming with you. I already have my shoes and my coat.
Once the men left, Noor analysed the situation:
Fael was right. It was like a volcano. It’s not coffee but coffee powder that you have from floor to ceiling. And that’s good news because a sweep and the turn will be played.
– Magic magic! I love you. Thank you, Noor,!
– Be careful, I do not fly on brooms … I’m just a poor old maid with broken back by these long years of toil!
– You have well-chosen your profession.
– No, you know. Actress.
And while she was cleaning the Italian expresso machine, Bachué realized she had taken the top of one machine and the bottom of another one. No wonder the explosion!
Since then, the four friends remember this fancy snack regularly and always, always, laughing a lot ….
And Fael! Fascinated, like many children by volcanoes, he keeps asking his mother to agree to put a mentos in a bottle of Coke…
It’s funny this fascination for volcanoes. Despite the risk of injury, these two explosions have marked the minds of our five friends, positively. They remember it with great pleasure.
Volcanic explosions exert this same fascination on humans, despite the victims. These volcanoes represent a huge danger but let us not forget that they allow survival in many places, such as islands, because they fertilize the soil. This single image of the volcano represents a life drive and a death drive simultaneously.
When a human is about to crack nervously, we say that he is under pressure and we use the image of the volcano as a metaphor for this state. The pressure is cracking, it is the negative element but let us not forget that the fact of cracking makes one take matters in hand in order to no longer accept the unacceptable and to reorient his life towards a healthier situation.
Under Pressure – Queen