The same companies can’t get enough of our money; they poison us with their food (that we buy more and more because of the craving feeling it creates) and poison our democracy by corrupting politicians and scientists to make their poison legal. Thus craving for more and more money.
– How Big Business Got Brazil Hooked on Junk Food – The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/16/health/brazil-obesity-nestle.html
– These 10 Companies Control The World’s Food – Huffington Post: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/17/companies-control-food_n_5684782.html
– What you can do – Oxfam, Behind the brands: https://www.behindthebrands.org/company-scorecard
– Food Politics: How the Food Industry Influences Nutrition and Health – Marion Nesle : https://www.amazon.com/Food-Politics-Influences-Nutrition-California/dp/0520275969/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_img_0/132-8971515-6300731?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=W4XTVF6WT1X06CVG8TNM
Food is toxic when you can’t stop.
– ‘Ultra-processed’ products now half of all UK family food purchases – The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/02/ultra-processed-products-now-half-of-all-uk-family-food-purchases?CMP=share_btn_tw
The Rolling Stones – (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction: https://youtu.be/nrIPxlFzDi0
Netflix – Rotten: https://youtu.be/_ot6W_7hvrM